In my short story I had the topic Prohibition pretended that I was Blaze Butler and I was a bootlegger in the 1920's. I was rivals with the violent Al Capone and his crew. This short story includes 12 slang words from the 1920's.
In his hotly anticipated new book, Prohibition: A War, bestselling author Carson Hall tells the story of the unforgettable Blaze Butler, a bootlegger with heart. Determined to fight both Prohibition itself and the criminal syndicate of Al Capone, Butler and his friends find success as the good guys who aren’t above selling a little “coffin varnish” but won’t stoop to bumping people off. Readers who tag alone for the ride with Butler Blaze in his “breezer” will be glad they did.
In his hotly anticipated new book, Prohibition: A War, bestselling author Carson Hall tells the story of the unforgettable Blaze Butler, a bootlegger with heart. Determined to fight both Prohibition itself and the criminal syndicate of Al Capone, Butler and his friends find success as the good guys who aren’t above selling a little “coffin varnish” but won’t stoop to bumping people off. Readers who tag alone for the ride with Butler Blaze in his “breezer” will be glad they did.
ReplyDelete