Friday, April 29, 2016

What I have learned so far

So far in my research I have learned that different schools teach climate different ways. I read an article that science teachers are having a hard time teaching about climate in high school. Teachers did not have the correct teaching about climate and have different opinions so it is hard for them to teach the subject. 

I also read on a article that 1 in 3 teachers in US public schools are teaching climate change denial. The findings suggest that climate change denial is being taught in a significant proportion of the nation's classrooms, and that many teachers who do try to address human-caused global warming don't have the time or resources to educate students properly about the science involved. Also in this article, I found that 30 percent of teachers are teaching students that climate change is 'likely due to natural causes.'

No comments:

Post a Comment