Friday, October 2, 2015

First Quarter Reflections

           I have learned very much in US History the first quarter. I have become a better researcher as well as a becoming a better critical thinker. I have also learned many tech skill that I have not known how to. Lastly, I learned the difference between sympathy and empathy. These skills help me inside the classroom of US History but it also helps outside the classroom.

            I hope to grow as a US history student by, being able to read a history textbook better and be better at comprehending material that you read. I hope to watch another movie about slavery and have class discussions about the movie. I also would like to do research on a movie and write an essay on it. This is what I hope to do in the second quarter of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment