Monday, February 1, 2016

The Future

1. In the Mental Floss article, they predicted that policeman would have x-ray vision. They also predicted that we would have flying machines by now. In the Open Culture article states that in the year 1964 people thought that in 50 years that we could have robots in existence and vehicles would have "robot brains." In the BBC article it talks about predictions that actually came true.

2. I think that the Mental Floss article was more about what will happen and in the BBC article was a wish list.

3. Some predictions that came true are the flying machine, pre-prepared food, mobile phones, and tanks.

4. In a lot of these lists, most of the predictions are revolved around space travel, while some predictions that are true resolve around the day to day life.

5. In my opinion, during the next 100 years, I see life in space, flying cars being created, and I also see cancer being cured. These are some things that I see happening in the next 100 years. 

6. I think we have almost most control over our future, because we are the inventors of new things. We have to do research and develop new things. But the government will have the control of what and what we can not invent.

No comments:

Post a Comment